Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Susie's Family

Here is the preview from our second shoot this past weekend. I used to work with Susie and was very excited when she asked me to take her family pictures. After Mike and I arrived at their house, we knew we were in for some major fun! The 3 (very energetic) kids kept us moving and on our toes! It was great!! I can't wait to go back and play with these 3 again! (And see their amazing Mom too!)

Sweet Charlie - he laughed nearly the entire time we were at their house for the shoot.  Mike and he became buddies REAL quick :-)

Big Brother Jack.  I love his toothless grin :-)

Can you just see the love in their eyes for each other?  I LOVE this photo!!!  


Beautiful Saress.  She was taking advantage of some Daddy time when I caught this beautiful expression on her face.

Here's the entire family.  I like this photo because you can see each of the kid's individual personalities.

No comments: