Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Sisters (Pt 1)

This past Sunday, Mike and I ventured downtown with some friends of ours to take their pictures. I had this crazy idea a few months back for them all to wear adorable winter hats. Little did we know, until the day of, the amount of snow Mother Nature would decide to dump on us during our time downtown!

Ideally, if it had been snowing just a wee bit lighter, I would have been a little more happy. I'm pretty sure there's not a single shot where you don't see a streak of snow on someones face.

We did an indoor shoot too, and I'll post those next, but I wanted to get these up tonight.

Oh, to be a kid again playing in the snow

Sweet Maddie

Miss Leah


Big Sis Kelsey

Isn't she just beautiful?  

I just HAD to take a close up of Leah's hat.  Totally fit her personality!

No comments: